Saturday, April 4, 2015

LDS General Conference Notes Page

I know I'm running a bit late on this, but I whipped up a quick page to take notes on for the LDS conference, April 2015! And I thought I would share.


Get it HERE

If you're not sure what LDS general conference is check it out HERE. It's a conference where all Latter-Day Saints gather (either at the conference building, through television, internet, ect.) and listen to uplifting messages from prophets of God. It happens once every six months for six, two hour sessions. It's one of my favorite times of the year. So if you are LDS or not, and looking to be uplifted, go check it out! 

5 comments:

  1. I just found this note page. Are you okay if I print it off and take off the date to give to my primary kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. lds singles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. lds singles

    ReplyDelete
  4. FU DOLL全品特価:120000円! FUTUREGIRLシリコンドール15%OFF!Bezlya Dollシリコンヘッドドール12%OFF! Tpdollラブドール通販ショップ. セックスドール

    ReplyDelete