Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Silly Skunk Writing Prompt

I've been working on some Woodland Animal Page Toppers the last few days, and I have to tell you, I am IN LOVE with them! I love their cute little faces and colors.



 My husband saw them and started cracking up then asked me, "Why do they all look like they have concussions?" Ah, the life of being married to a pre-med student.

But aren't they cute?

They are. And they don't have concussions.

I wanted to spread the love and create something fun and silly with them so I created this Silly Skunk Writing Prompt (Free at my TPT store).


So your kids, or you, or your crazy, pre-med husband can get your creative juices flowing and write a hilarious/scary/sad (but hopefully not sad) story about some skunks. Now get to it. 

P.S. If you (or kids/husband/whatever) take a picture and send it to me! I'd love to read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment