Friday, March 6, 2015

L is for Leprechaun coloring page

My 5 year old and I do a rotational "letter group" with some of the other moms from our neighborhood. Every week all the kids go over to one of the houses where one mom teaches about an assigned letter.

We have loved it! It give my son the social interaction that he wants and gives me a little break! I also love preparing for it, but have gotten frustrated when I couldn't find worksheets or coloring pages with the topics I wanted to do.

 It make me happy that now I can make my own. It takes a bit of time, but it so fun to do and lets me work on my creative side! Hence how this little leprechaun came to life just in time for St. Patty's Day!



Find this fun little coloring page for preschool or anybody who loves to color (like my 7 and 9 year old) HERE !



No comments:

Post a Comment